Thursday, June 7, 2007

My Bread-and-Butter

Helen posted her bread-&-butter routes a few weeks ago, so I figured I'd post mine.

Mine is longer, but that's because I do it on a bike!

I do a lot of my riding out in and past Lansdale. Some of my rides are more explorative, as I like to think of them as 'riding' and not just 'training.' So, often, I'll do some variations. Some work out well and some, not so well. Not so well usually means that I wind up spending a lot of time on major roads.

The route here is the one that I've worked out as a really good, 65-70 mile route. I've always thought of it as a lollipop route – an out and back, with a loop at the end. But, as Helen points out, it really looks more like a kite on a string.

From http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=1015299

No comments: