Here's a picture of the finish - I'm the person in white and blue with the arms driving across my chest.
- My hamstrings and hips behaved during the race.
- Thanks to relentless efforts by Noah to suppress my activity during the week, I tapered well for this race.
- I started in the second wave and got to pass people the whole way, even when I was fading.
- Running the hardest miles with Noah.
- Heat, humidity, headwind
- Running behind a woman who had pooped in her shorts, not recognizing that and not passing her until mile 9
- Such negative thinking during the race
- Cramping up big time after the race