- Stomach ache all last week; leading up to diarrhea right before the start.
- Poor nutrition and hydration before and during the race. I must've stopped for a whole minute just trying to drink something.
- My hip and hamstrings have been bugging me ever since I ran the Tyler 10K and returned to the track. They also caused pain during the race.
- Rolled an ankle on the trails two weeks ago that I can still feel.
- My back and quads were constantly sore from packing, moving, and walking up three flights of stairs to do anything in the new house.
- Scored another 1 mile PR en route - 5:44.
- Seeing and hearing so many people I know running and cheering in spite of the rain.
- Post-race party featuring hot grill and hot tea.
- Coming home to this:
- Possibly Mudder Mayhem on Saturday and definitely Race for the Cure on Sunday.
- When I get lazy with blog posts, I tweet. See right side bar for updates.