Because I wasn’t running much from September 2008 to March 2009, I also didn’t really blog. But if I had blogged, these would be the headlines:
- Are planks the bane of my existence?
- Why get (not dye) your running shoes in black
- Sore, sore, sore
- I made popovers
- Don’t get the two-year subscription to Runners World
- Why do they make good shoes ugly? (Brooks Cascadia in neon)
- Buying a house a quarter mile from the trails
- Not banditing Caesar Rodney
- Back on the trail, back on the track, kind of
That's all, folks!